Who likes strawberries? Me!
Who likes Nutella? Me!!
Who like French toast? Me! Me! Me!
Who like French toast with Nutella and Strawberries?….. drooooooool!!!!
……Oh you do too? Sorry couldn’t hear you, I was getting too excited..
Ok, so when I think of French toast… its breakfast right?
and then Nutella? well thats got to be a dessert, right?
So where do these roll ups fit in? well ….my answer….” Anywhere you damn well want! just eat them!!! ALL!! By yourself! DO NOT SHARE!”. For breakfast, lunch and Dinner, and everything in between aswell!
Thats what I did. Im sorry, you can just salivate on the photos, and im really sorry to my dentist the most, it was one day of pure indulgence, I will behave from today onwards. I promise.
So here is how to make these little indulgences.
Its the most easiest and quickest thing ever…. it took me longer to write this blog up!!
So here goes; You will need:
- 6 Bread Slices
- Strawberries (chopped up)
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1.4 cup Suger
- 2 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
And heres what to do with it All;
- Remove the crust of the Bread Slices
- Roll out and flatten Bread with Rolling Pin
- Layer Bread with Nutella and add few peices of chopped Strawberries on one end
- And roll up the Bread, (the Nutella will hold the Roll in shape)
- Add Butter to a frying pan on medium heat
- Whisk Egge and milk together
- Dip a roll to the egg mixture, and fry in frying pan
- Once fried (usually takes 2/3 minutes max) dip into a bowl of mixed suger and cinnamon, covering it completely
And Voila, it is ready to Eat, or Devour as I did
Just how yummy does this look?
Damn I need to make more…..Jetting off to the kitchen now…… Im thinking…. Lotus and Banana and Cream Cheese!….. Oh Yum! (Sorry Dentist- THIS is the last time. I PROMISE)
Let me know how it goes when you make yours!
Love and regards
Dont forget a quick Like Share and Follow.