….And it’s time for another Beauty Box, and guys I’m not joking when I say that is the best one by far. It’s a box that just keeps on giving…. So let’s take a look…
This box is the Next Beauty Box. Although Next have now started doing monthly beauty box on the Next Beauty Range, this particular box is the Next Essentials Discovery Beauty Box. It is filled with a must-have selection of the biggest beauty products around for us to try. And the selection is awesome.
There seems to be some sort of collaboration with Fabled and Marie Claire…blah blah blah… I am just after a beauty box.
I do actually think that this particular box is now sold out, however I do know that on the Next- Beauty page there’s one similer. But this one is by far better. So I think ill wait to see if another one pops up in the near future.
I won’t lie- I was dissapointed at the actual presentation box, it felt like a shoe box, compared to the glamourus boxes I usually get- but then again this box was only for £20… So I could justify the difference……. Also no tissue paper on top…..thats another downer. You know I love me some tissue paper…. but that was the only downfall, after that there was only one way and that was up and smiles galore…
Lets dive right in
The first thing my hand fell straight onto is the Pixi Glow Tonic (100ml), Normal retail price for this £10. The first product has already covered 50% of the price of the box;
and then we have
- Rituals The Ritual Of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel (50ml)
- Vita Liberata Body Blur (10ml)
- Dr Paw Paw Ultimate Red Balm (10ml)
- Oh K! Bubble Sheet Mask
- Benefit The POREfessional Fun Size Sample
- GLAMGLOW MoistureTrip (5ml)
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo (20ml)
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (5ml)
- BOD Bake Express 4 in 1 Tan (50ml)
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
- We Are Paradoxx Hangover Elixir (15ml)
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (30ml full size)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (7.1ml)
- Ultrasun SPF30 Lip Protection Stick
- Eborian CC Creme (5ml)
Guys just to let you know we are still not done yet, told you this is the box of giving!
- Regenerate Toothpaste (14ml)
- Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream (15ml)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly (15ml)
And there you go, all of these products. Let me say it again:
ALL OF These PRODUCTS were for £20.
This box is no longer available on the next website but they have similer boxes on there beauty side of the business. (Not as good as this mind)
If I do see anything in future ill put it up on my instagram, do make sure you are following.
Hope you enjoyed this and do let me know if there is anything that you see.
Love and Regards
Dont forget a quick ‘Like’, ‘Share’ and ‘Follow’
And add your email address into the subscribe button to always be up to date with ‘A Cup Of Me’.